Its pure fun hanging out with your loved ones; however it’s an epic experience hitting the mountains or going rock climbing. Don’t spoil the party. Use this checklist to have a memorable experience.
- Gps: Use to find the perfect directions from present location.
- Vacuum flask: Taking your chosen beverages with you.
- Altimeter watch: To find altitudes.
- Compass: Great at working with GPS to give directions.
- Map: Choosing the best routes for the hike.
- Log books: If you are camping or going around for identity.
- Guide book: Choosing the best spots to visit.
- Trekking sticks: Ideal for adding onto the footing and support.
- Torch / headlight: Under dim light you need boosted visibility
- Backpack: For your personal accessories including tents.
- Helmets: Protecting your head
- Goggles: Protecting your eyes
- Caps: Keeping your head warm
- Water bottles: For hydrating
- Tents: Pitching camp
- Sleeping bags: Spending the night
- Heavy jackets: Keeping warm
- Sweaters: Additional warmth
- Raincoats: For drizzly weather
- Boots: Protecting your feet
- Socks: Keeping feet warm
- Gloves: Warming/ Protecting your hands
- Pants: Extra pair
It’s time to hit the mountains in an easy way. Keep it simple and have the perfect fun. Choose this checklist and get started.